Celebrate 10 years of the Cambridge Primary Review … and exceptional teaching, learning and leadership
Enter your school for a prestigious award and win tickets to CPRT’s national conference – Primary Education: what is and what might be.
Awards ceremony sponsored by Pearson.
CPRT Pearson Award for Evidence-Informed Teaching
The CPRT Pearson Award for Evidence-Informed Teaching aims to recognise outstanding evidence-based practice in the primary school classroom which supports and develops one or more of the Cambridge Primary Review Trust’s priorities. Award recipients will be serving teachers who can demonstrate the following:
- Teaching and learning that embraces and promotes one or more of CPRT’s eight priorities (for details, see website) – equity, voice, community, sustainability, aims, curriculum, pedagogy, assessment – and that is firmly grounded in evidence about the conditions for effective pedagogy.
- Evidence, from classroom-based research or other sources, that demonstrates the positive impact of these approaches on pupils’ learning and/or wellbeing.
- Evidence of sharing these ideas, approaches and outcomes with colleagues inside and/or outside the school.
CPRT ASCL Award for Evidence-Informed Leadership
The CPRT ASCL Award for Evidence-Informed Leadership aims to recognise excellent leadership in primary education which supports and develops one or more of the Cambridge Primary Review Trust’s priorities. Award recipients may be leading a school or a group of schools, or may be leading on a particular issue within a school or group of schools. Recipients are likely to demonstrate the following:
- Evidence of inspiring colleagues to embrace one or more of CPRT’s eight priorities – equity, voice, community, sustainability, aims, curriculum, pedagogy, assessment – and of doing so by attending to evidence from CPR, CPRT and elsewhere.
- Evidence of sustainable impact in one of these areas.
- Evidence of a commitment to working with colleagues in other schools, including improving understanding between primary and secondary schools.