The Trust as a whole comprised of five groups:
- The Trust’s Chair and other Directors had legal charge of its operation as a non-for-profit company and serve as its Trustees.
- The Board of the Trust advised the directors and oversaw and reviewed the Trust’s programmes. Its membership included the Trust’s chair, directors and administrator together with representatives of the Regional Networks, Schools Alliance and Pearson, plus co-optees.
- The Regional Networks, thirteen in number, were the powerhouse for the Trust’s regional and local activities with schools and ITE/CPD providers.
- The Schools Alliance was a group of outstanding and independent-minded primary schools that developed practical ways to implement and showcase the Trust’s priorities.
- A separate Trust/Pearson Collaboration Steering Group overseaw the development and implementation of the jointly-badged CPRT/Pearson professional development programmes.
In September 2014 the Schools Alliance and regional networks merged to create stronger regional groups and more effective school partnerships. As a result, membership of the Schools Alliance was expanded to ensure a viable number of member schools in each region and we are looking for additional schools which are committed to the work, vision, values and evidence of CPR and CPRT. For further details see here.