Friday 18 November 2016 (0930-1615)
Hamilton House, Mabledon Place, London WC1
Join the Cambridge Primary Review Trust (CPRT) at this one day conference to celebrate the tenth anniversary the launch of the Cambridge Primary Review and help shape a vision for primary education for the next decade. The conference will include keynote speakers, discussion groups and a panel session. It will be followed by a reception at which awards will be made for outstanding teaching, school leadership and research relating to CPRT aims and priorities (details of this scheme will be posted later).
- Robin Alexander, Chair of the Cambridge Primary Review Trust.
- Melissa Benn, writer and campaigner.
- Neil Carmichael, Chair of the House of Commons Education Committee.
- Andrew Pollard, professor of education and leading educational researcher.
- Sarah Rutty, primary head and leader of CPRT’s West Yorkshire Network.
Participants will include teachers, school leaders, teacher educators, trainee teachers, researchers, policy makers and all who are interested in the future of primary education and share our commitment to rich educational practice grounded in evidence and principle.
We are now inviting proposals for contributions to the discussion sessions, deadline 12 May 2016.
- For information about how to submit a discussion group proposal click here.
- Download the discussion group guidelines here.
- To submit a proposal click here.
- If you wish to submit symposium of linked presentations, please contact the Administrator here.