- Continue the processes of policy engagement and dissemination and extend the CPR’s profile and influence both nationally and internationally.
- Review and extend the substantial research base established by CPR.
- Launch new research projects in pursuit of the Trust’s priorities.
- Build capacity for small-scale, school based local and regional action research.
- Exemplify CPR evidence and principles in practice through outstanding school leadership, and work with other leaders and relevant bodies to promote the CPR vision.
- Build an alliance of outstanding schools that are keen to work with the Trust to address its priorities; and highlight practical approaches that address social disadvantage and help to close the equity/attainment gap.
Professional development and networking
- Extend and strengthen the CPR/CPRT national and regional networks.
- Identify professional development needs and opportunities and develop distinctive and high quality CPD materials and support services in association with Pearson.