The Trust as a whole comprises five groups:
- The Trust’s Chair and other Directors have legal charge of its operation as a non-for-profit company and serve as its Trustees.
- The Board of the Trust advises the directors and oversees and reviews the Trust’s programmes. Its membership includes the Trust’s chair, directors and administrator together with representatives of the Regional Networks, Schools Alliance and Pearson, plus co-optees.
- The Regional Networks, currently thirteen in number, are the powerhouse for the Trust’s regional and local activities with schools and ITE/CPD providers.
- The Schools Alliance is a group of outstanding and independent-minded primary schools that are developing practical ways to implement and showcase the Trust’s priorities.
- A separate Trust/Pearson Collaboration Steering Group oversees the development and implementation of the jointly-badged CPRT/Pearson professional development programmes.
In September 2014 the Schools Alliance and regional networks merged to create stronger regional groups and more effective school partnerships. As a result, membership of the Schools Alliance is now expanding to ensure a viable number of member schools in each region and we are looking for additional schools which are committed to the work, vision, values and evidence of CPR and CPRT. For further details see here, and/or contact administrator@